Suppelle® is a medical clinic that requires informed consent, supplies medical grade skin care, and performs sterile procedures of venipuncture, medical needling and injections to the face, neck, décolletage, axilla and hands with prescription only products.
For this reason and for the requirement of matured anatomy, Suppelle® is only open to adults of 18 years+.
Suppelle® is a very small business consisting of one Registered Nurse networking with Medical Practitioners - there is no receptionist in the clinic. For this reason Suppelle® cannot provide a child minding service.
It is not appropriate or safe for children to be left unattended in the waiting room:
- if they climb or wander they may fall off chairs, leave the clinic, fall down stairs, enter the car park or busy street outside - leading to injury
- medical grade skin care testers are for mature skin and may irritate or cause injury to their skin
- the kettle/coffee machine, hot water from the tap, electrical cords and outlets can all cause injury
- tampering with skin care product packaging may lead to unsellable products
- using crayons/pens may damage clinic property.
It is not appropriate for children to be in the treatment room:
- for their safety - needles/sharps, medical grade solutions/cleaners and skin care may cause irritation or injury
- for their own psychology - witnessing needles piercing your face, blood/bruising or any pain may be traumatic
- for your safety - unpredictable climbing/bumping the examination bed while having injections may cause injury
- for infection control reasons - children may touch and contaminate surfaces with microbes/bodily fluids, and this in turn may lead to infections
- for optimal results/treatment outcomes - you may not be able to lie completely still with injections and I require 100% focus on the delicate nature of your anatomy. This may not be achievable if there is a child causing distraction.