Based on Australian Government directives, Qld Health directives and the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine guidelines. *This information will be updated as directives and guidelines change*
Arriving at the Clinic:
Appointments will be limited to 30 minutes. This includes planning, injecting and payment.
- Have a clean face, no make-up.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself ie. no other person or child/children with you.
- Only bring your car keys, phone and purse / wallet into the clinic.
- Wait in your car until you are contacted to enter the building. The building glass door opens both ways so you can push the door with your elbow or foot.
Please maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times where possible. No handshakes. No hugs.
- Stop outside the clinic door, where a side table is positioned. Use the hand sanitiser.
- Complete the "COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire". This will be reviewed at the door.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded before entry is allowed.
If you have answered yes to the "COVID Screening Questionnaire" or have a fever - your appointment will be rescheduled.
Inside the Clinic:
1 person per 4m2 is maintained inside the clinic at all times ie. yourself, the RN Injector and a Medical Practitioner if needed.
One-way flow and 1.5m social distancing is maintained at all times where possible. Clear markers and seating arrangements are in place.
- Place your car keys, phone and purse/wallet in the tray provided.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided. Do not touch your face.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, use the tissues provided and discard immediately. Use hand sanitiser afterwards.
- The EFTPOS terminal will be sanitised before and after each use.
- Skin care and product testers will be handled by the RN Injector.
Consultations / Treatments:
Consultations / Treatments will be time limited. Guidelines recommend not exceeding 30 minutes. You may need to schedule a consultation and treatment on separate days.
- PPE: The RN Injector will wear a mask and scrubs during your appointment. Eye protection, gloves, and a disposable apron will be worn for all treatments.
- Handwashing and sanitiser will be used frequently by the RN Injector, as per standard policy.
- Your health history / consultation literature / treatment plan will be discussed. A clear protective barrier will be in place.
- Your face will be thoroughly cleansed with antiseptic and your treatment will use sterile techniques, as per standard policy. If you are having an upper face treatment, you will be required to wear a mask. Any treatments around the mouth region or lips will require an antiseptic mouthwash.
- Concealer will not be applied.
There will be a 15 minute allocation between clients to sanitise all surfaces, as per standard policy.