Based on Australian Government directives, Qld Health directives and the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine guidelines. *This information will be updated as directives and guidelines change*
Arriving at the Clinic:
Appointments will be time limited - this includes planning, injecting and payment.
- Have a clean face, no make-up.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself ie. no other person or child/children with you.
- Only bring your car keys, phone and purse / wallet into the clinic.
- Please do not enter the clinic until you receive a text message that states "Suppelle is clean and ready". The door opens inwards - if you do not want to touch the handle you can push with your elbow.
Please maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times where possible. No handshakes. No hugs.
- Inside the clinic, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Check in using the Qld QR code supplied. This will be reviewed in the waiting room.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded, COVID screening questions will be asked before entry to the treatment room is allowed.
If you have answered yes to the "Should I Attend my Appointment" questions above, or have a fever - your appointment will be rescheduled.
Inside the Clinic:
To maintain one-way flow and 1.5m social distancing at all times where possible, please do not enter the clinic until you have been contacted.
1 person per 4m2 is maintained inside the clinic at all times ie. yourself, the Cosmetic RN, and a Medical Practitioner if needed.
- Place your car keys, phone and purse/wallet in the tray provided.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided. Do not touch your face.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, use the tissues provided and discard immediately. Use hand sanitiser afterwards.
- The EFTPOS terminal will be sanitised before and after each use.
- Skin care and product testers will be handled by the Cosmetic RN.
Consultations / Treatments:
Consultations / Treatments will be time limited. Guidelines recommend not exceeding 2 hours within a closed / indoor space. You may need to schedule a consultation and treatment/s on separate days.
- PPE: The Cosmetic RN will wear a mask, gloves, a disposable apron and eye protection as required for all treatments.
- Handwashing and sanitiser will be used frequently by the Cosmetic RN, as per standard policy.
- Your health history / consultation literature / treatment plan will be discussed. A clear protective barrier will be in place if 1.5m cannot be maintained while seated.
- Your face will be thoroughly cleansed with antiseptic and your treatment will use sterile techniques, as per standard policy. If you are having only the upper face treated, you will be required to wear a mask. Any treatments around the mouth region or lips may require an antiseptic mouthwash.
There will be a 15 minute allocation between clients to sanitise all surfaces, as per standard policy.