The hydrodermabrasion treatment is a crystal free, wet or dry exfoliation system with a diamond tip hand piece and controlled vacuum pressure.
Hydrodermabrasion is a non-invasive, skin resurfacing treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously infusing hydration and serums into the skin.
Hydrodermabrasion is indicated for:
- Infusing serum solutions to help correct and heal the skin
- Improving sun damaged skin
- Reducing acne and scar tissue
- Tightening pores
- Stimulating collagen production
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Revitalising ageing skin
- Revealing a softer, smoother appearance.
Hydrodermabrasion is safe for all skin types.
You will see and feel the change after a single treatment. Hydrodermabrasion can be delivered as frequently as weekly or up to every 8 weeks, depending on your skin’s tolerance.
A regime of 6 - 8 treatments are recommended. Once the desired outcome is achieved, treatments are reduced to a maintenance regime.